Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

15 Mobile Apps to Integrate Technology in the Writing Process

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Developing good writing skills is important to student success, and one way to improve and strengthen those skills is by using mobile apps and devices to engage the students and help them through the writing process. Join Dr. Monica Burns as she shares 15 of her favorite apps for brainstorming, editing, and publishing. She will share how mobile apps can be used during whole class lessons, small group instruction, and individual assignments. Learn how to energize the writing process with mobile apps!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Monday, July 22, 2019 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning Intermediate , Reading & Writing
Tags: brainstorming, editing, mobile apps, publishing, writing

Reviews (21)

I appreciate the variety of apps to choose to determine which best will meet students' needs.
+10

Great info!

Best webinar I've watched so far! So many things to check out. Thank you!
Basic Member

This upcoming school year, my focus is writing better for resource students. Your presentation was very informative.

I appreciate the variety of apps mentioned. With students at different stages in writing, these apps will definitely allow me to differentiate in my classroom.
+1

Glad she mentioned Google Docs, as well as Poplet and the Khan Academy aps that are free. Most are appropriate for 4th grade and up.

Thank you!
+6

Thanks for great resources and ideas!
Basic Member

I can't wait to try the apps. Thank you

Thank you!
more reviews ...