Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Flip Any Video on YouTube with TED-Ed

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you ever seen a YouTube video and thought, "I'd love to use that, but I don't have time"? In this webinar, join Catlin Tucker as she shows how you can use TED-Ed to flip any video on YouTube and build a dynamic lesson around that video. In addition to supplying tips and suggestions for using TED-Ed, she will also explore the growing collection of free videos and lessons available on the TED-Ed site.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning, Differentiation & Personalization, Digital Media, Learning Theories & Strategies
Tags: Blended, Flipped classroom, TED-Ed, videos, YouTube

Reviews (47)

I knew about the awesomeness of TED-Ed, but didn't realize how easy it was to create your own or customize! Thank you!

Very well delivered great information! I'll be using this platform right away! Super easy!
+2

Incredible Webinar, can't wait to utilize in my classroom.

This was wonderful, thank you! I'm looking forward to applying it to my classroom.

This webinar is amazing! I learned so much on set up and planning to share with my students. I especially enjoyed the YouTube lesson set up. THANKS!

Nicely done. Thank you

I am a great fan of TedX videos. This allows me an avenue to share the wealth of knowledge that exists in a video format for my visual learners. I did not know that this existed and I am excited that this is offered as a way to share TedED with my classroom.
Basic Member

Such a helpful webinar! I didn't know that such things existed! Can't wait to use it!

Great way to use Ted-ed videos
Basic Member
+3

Really great ideas!
more reviews ...