Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Guru: 20 Hidden Google Tricks for Schools and Classrooms

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you think you know everything about Google apps? Not so fast - there's likely more to Google than you think. In this webinar, join high school teacher-leader Shervette Miller-Payton as she shares some of the most overlooked Google tricks and apps that administrators, teachers, and students can use. She'll explain how you can become a guru of advanced searches, document shortcuts, email organization, video editing, and more. In addition, Shervette will explore 3 hidden Google apps that can be used in student research projects. You're sure to learn something new in this session!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Thursday, June 28, 2018 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics, Internet Searches
Tags: Google, Google Apps, Google Docs, internet searches, video editing

Reviews (91)

great

Thank you Google Guru
Basic Member

Interesting. I think it will be helpful for me as I research also.

This webinar gave me great ideas, especially when helping my fifth graders do more efficient researching.

Great tips!
Over 20 google tips, smarty pins, google trend.....

Wonderful tips!

LOTS of valuable tips! Thank you!
Basic Member

Thank you. Several new things I will try this year!
Basic Member

Loved it.

This presentation has some good tips, but it would have been better presented if we were able to follow along with the instructor in an application level presentation with the ability to clarify points as we moved through the presentation. Some of her tips, I could not find. She has good tips but the flow was awkward in places.
more reviews ...