Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Projects and Suggestions for Differentiating Instruction with Google Drive

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you find it challenging to design, facilitate, and manage differentiated instruction for a diverse group of students? Google Drive can make differentiation more manageable and efficient for teachers and students. Join this webinar to learn how you can use Google Drive to differentiate instruction for students. In this webinar, Dr. Jayme Linton will present differentiation strategies for K-12 classrooms and share tips and project examples of how Google Drive can facilitate the use of those strategies.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, March 3, 2018 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiation & Personalization, Google Intermediate, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: differentiating instruction, differentiation, Google, student projects

Reviews (56)

I'll have to go back to google forms to explore its potentiality as described here.
+3

I really enjoyed this. I particularly enjoyed the RAFT and Google Forms. The choice board sounds great for providing choices!

This webinar provided so many examples of ways in which a teacher can differentiate instruction using Google Drive. I am definitely going to look into the Google Forms "go to page based on answer" to help personalize student lessons.

This was very infromative of different ways to provide differentiated instruction with Google Forms and to find out what are students's interests and prefered methods of learning.

This was a fantastic lesson as a quick overview of the different ways one can use Google tools. I have never heard of hyperdocs before however, this is the one thing that I think is really cool to give to the students to do. This is one of those things to give to them especially when school is closed due to inclement weather. I feel like I might have to even re-watch it to get some of the other tools that are mentioned in this webinar.

Good review of UL and strategies for scaffolding and RAFT

thanks - good info!
Basic Member

I thought it was very helpful. I was motivated to try out some of these resources, especially choice boards, students profiles, and Hyperdocs. I am new to this and exited to get started.
Basic Member

Very interesting, thanks!

Very good Weginar.
more reviews ...