Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

5 Free Tools for Creating Powerful, Engaging Student Projects

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

We've all been there - sitting through 30 slide presentations that all look alike and present the same information in the same way. Would you like to get a break from this same ole, same ole presentation routine? Join Lauren Boucher as she explores five tools your students can use to create engaging student projects. Lauren will introduce these innovative tools and share sample project ideas for all levels. No more death by PowerPoint!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 @ 4:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: communication tools, google sheets, Nearpod, presentations, student projects

Reviews (58)

great information

Great video!

I will have to rewatch this. Awesome info. I will use my 7th grade class and my 3rd graders write short stories and illustrate. This is such a wonderful idea!

Very informative! Gave great explanations and examples on how to use the tools. I'm looking forward to using them in my classroom in the near future.

Appreciate the depth of information and explanation!

Thank you

Great Free products! Love her ideas!

great

While looking into Channel 1....it looks like that the 2017-18 school year was it's last airdate

https://www.channelone.com/

Although I am an art teacher I have the students write and illustrate original stories. Story Jumper would help streamline the task. The Museum collection is interesting!
more reviews ...