Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Getting Started with Blended Learning

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you want to integrate Web 2.0 technology into your curriculum to engage students, differentiate instruction, and create more opportunities for conversation and collaboration? Join Catlin Tucker as she explores concrete strategies to create a blended learning model that capitalizes on your students' connectivity at home, leverages their mobile technology in the classroom, and weaves it all together with student-centered learning opportunities. Come discover ideas and strategies for getting started with blended learning!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 @ 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning, Learning Theories & Strategies, Mobile Learning Basics
Tags: blended learning, mobile learning, student centered learning

Reviews (55)

Informative.

This was so fascinating to watch. Thank you for those ideas. This was children don't get bored and are eager to learn.
+4

Liked how you suggested flipping the classroom in stations.
+4

Great information and ideas for blended learning
+1

I also like the idea of splitting the classroom into different groups. I use this in math and English. It allows me to differentiate the lessons more to meet individual needs.

Excellent ideas!

I teach middle school and really like the idea of splitting the classroom in half and doing 6 groups!

thanks

I found the WEBINAR informative. It gave me several ideas to implement in my classroom.

Really good information. Great ideas on getting started with this approach.
more reviews ...