Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Design a Student-centered Flipped Lesson That Encourages Exploration and Inquiry

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

If the idea of a Flipped Classroom intrigues or inspires you, come discover how to design a flipped lesson that encourages exploration and inquiry, transfers knowledge online, and extends learning with student-centered activities. Join Catlin Tucker as she shows how to organize the pieces of your lesson to engage students and ensure your flipped lessons are effective. Catlin will also explore how you can use TED Ed to wrap videos in dynamic lessons online.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 @ 4:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning, Differentiation & Personalization, Learning Theories & Strategies
Tags: creating lessons, DOL0125, flipped classroom, flipping, online lessons, TED Ed

Reviews (64)

very informative with good information.

I loved to see the lesson design. It makes the content more attainable for me to use in my class.

Great ideas-looking forward to using flipped lessons this fall, as well as reading more in one of the books mentioned in the end

Nice work

Really like to try some of the ideas with my students thanks!

Great ideas

Exploration, Inquiry, and Reflection works for me. Thank you
Basic Member

Very interesting and lots of good information.
Basic Member

Thesis statement throwdown!? Oh my gosh, I am totally stealing that idea!
Basic Member

Awesome webinar! So much info so excited to implement into my classroom. I will be reviewing this webinar again! Thanks so much.
more reviews ...