Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Screencasts Made Easy: Create and Share Your Own Tutorials

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you ever wanted to create tutorials for your students or substitutes? A free Web-based screen recorder makes it a breeze to create screencasts that can be used for a variety purposes. In this webinar, we will cover how - in 5 minutes or less - you can use Screenr to introduce a topic or to create a series of screencasts that teach an entire online lesson. We will also show how you can use to provide feedback to your students on digital projects.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning, Digital Media, Tools for Student Projects, Virtual Learning
Tags: Blended Learning, Differentiated Learning, Digital Media, record, screencast, Screenr, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects, tutorial, Virtual Learning

Reviews (51)

The possibilities for this is endless; I truly hope my school can look into this.

Very interesting and I can't wait to share!

Thank you so much for sharing! Iím so excited to try it!
+8

Thanks!

Well presented and easy to follow. Appears to have numerous possibilities.

Excellent tutorial. I used Screencastify a few years ago, so this was a great refresher to use the program again.

Thank you for this resource.
+7

Great presentation & shared resource! Thanks Kim!!

Good to the very enddon"t miss !
Basic Member
+1

Wonderfully easy. Can't wait to try!
more reviews ...