Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Easy Data Collection and Note Taking: Tech Tools and Tips for Special Ed Teachers

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you struggle to keep up with daily data collection and note taking in your special ed classroom? There are a variety of tech tools that can help make data collection and note taking much smoother and you may already be using some of these tools for other things. Join Melissa Mann as she shares ways to use Google Docs, Outlook, PowerPoint, and a variety of free productivity apps that will help make your day flow a little smoother. Whether you have an iPad or just a computer, this webinar will have something for you! The strategies and tools that she will share are applicable for K-12 special education teachers, but may be useful to other teachers as well.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 @ 5:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Organizational & Time-saving Tools, Special Education
Tags: data collection, DOL731, elementary ed, Google Docs, note taking, organizational and timesaving tools, Outlook, PowerPoint, sensory issues, Special ed, special education, special needs

Reviews (61)

Google forms for tracking IEP goals is a great idea we can completely use.

I enjoyed your honesty in keeping us organized. I had never heard of Google Keep, so this was interesting.

Helpful ideas for using Google for data.

This information will be useful. It was interesting to learn about the different data collection strategies.

This can make data collection much quicker.
Basic Member

I think this training will make data collection quicker. Thank you for the information.

Data collection to help things flow easier is appreciated. Thank you

Screen did not sync with discussion. Presenter repeated a portion during the webinar. Would she consider updating this webinar? Presenter is clearly very knowledgeable about content and communicates clearly; just hoped for better webinar.

This is always a challenge for Special Educaiton teachers and this type of data collection can work! Great stuff!

Very informative! Thank you!
more reviews ...