Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Bullying Intervention Toolkit

Strategies, guidelines, and tips for recognizing and dealing with all types of bullying behaviors.

Redeem
(5 available)

You do not currently have enough Bunny Bucks for Bullying Intervention Toolkit.

Overview

Whether done face-to-face or "anonymously" online, bullying can have devastating and long-lasting effects on its victims, and it is essential that educators do all they can to identify and effectively deal with any instances of bullying. This toolkit contains webinars that will help teachers learn to recognize, defuse, and address different types of bullies and bullying behaviors. Discover suggestions and advice for dealing with online bullying and learn about resources you can use to help teach students what to do if they are cyberbullied and how they can avoid becoming cyberbullies themselves.

Reviews

great insight! Thank you

good info.

This really helps reinforce some of the things I have learned over the last few years and keep my mindset where it should be about bullying and other situations where students are at risk.

This program gave me many points to focus on that I had not previously considered.

I liked the content - there were a lot of points brought up that I hadn't considered, particularly ways to identify covert bullying. I just wish there had been a little more information on bullying among older kids. The majority of the tools and resources mentioned focused primarily on the primary grades.

I appreciate being given information regarding the importance of bystander intervention.

Recognition and awareness can lead to prevention.

The information was interesting.
Thank you!

Very interesting information.

Excellent Information!
more reviews ...