Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creating Interactive Lessons with Nearpod

Learn how to create engaging, interactive web-based lessons.

$97
Buy Now

Overview

This course will teach you how to use Nearpod, an interactive content creation tool, to create web-based learning experiences for your students. This step-by-step course is designed for beginners, but even teachers who have used it regularly will walk away with new tips and tricks. By the end of the course, you will feel comfortable and confident using Nearpod to create engaging interactive lessons and activities for student learning. This course covers both the Free and Premium version of Nearpod.

Details

Subject: SimpleK12 Assignments
Categories: Virtual Learning

Contents

• Creating Interactive Lessons with Nearpod
Nearpod for Newbies - An Intro to Using Nearpod Freemium
Wouldn't it be great if there were a FREE tool that allowed you to create interactive, engaging content for your students, control what your students see and do on their devices, and provide real time feedback that allows you to make in-the-moment adjustments to your lesson?more...
Exploring FREE Nearpod Tools to Spark Learning and Engage Learners
Nearpod is a free, versatile digital tool that allows teachers to take their lessons to the next level with interactive elements.more...
Taking Nearpod to the Next Level - Exploring All Nearpod Has to Offer
Although the free version of Nearpod has a lot to offer, the PREMIUM features really allow teachers to take their lessons to the next level of engagement and interactivity.more...
Nearpod Gold - Leveraging Premium Features of Nearpod To Get the Most Out of Learning
So you have the premium version of Nearpod.more...

Reviews (2)

Great overview of Nearpod's features.

What the heck?.. I paid for on demand training - I was getting disappointed because there was very little for my content area. So I need to get started with Nearpod and itís coming soon? Not what I paid for - :-(
more reviews ...