Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using the Seesaw Learning Platform

Step-by-step training on using the Seesaw learning platform.

$97
Buy Now

Overview

This course is designed to help teachers maximize their use of the Seesaw learning platform. This step-by-step series is designed for beginners. Skills and concepts build as you continue through the course. By the end of this course, you will feel comfortable and confident using the Seesaw platform. Along the way you will learn helpful and practical advice on enhancing instruction. Please note: This course is designed for using Seesaw Premium which may have additional functionality than the free version. References to features in the free account are made to help teachers who may be using that version of Seesaw.

Details

Subject: SimpleK12 Assignments
Categories: Early Learners, Virtual Learning

Contents

• Using the Seesaw Learning Platform
Getting Started with Seesaw
In this step-by-step webinar, you'll learn everything you need to get started with the Seesaw Premium.more...
Seesaw: Creating Activities: Making the Most of the Community Library
Once you have learned the basics of Seesaw, you're ready to use the Community Library to make activities to assign to your students!more...
Seesaw: I've assigned Activities, Now What? Find a workflow that works for you!
Your students have assignments, now what?more...

Reviews (7)

Our teachers use Class Dojo but learned more about Seasaw in case we ever do use it.

LOVE SeeSaw! Could not have done Distance Learning without it. I also use it in my classroom daily. I like that you can use other people's lessons, but edit them to fit your class. Thanks for the pointers and info.

excited to try some new ideas

very good information on how to use seesaw
+2

I have the idea to follow many guides,

Great!

I enjoyed this program very much.
more reviews ...