Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Tools

Ideas and tools for using Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Class or Student Projects.

$127
Buy Now

Overview

Incorporating Augmented Reality (AR) or Virtual Reality (VR) into class or student projects may sound daunting, but it is much simpler than you might think. Best of all, these exciting and engaging technologies for classroom learning can be applied to almost any subject! Come discover tools, apps, and ideas that you or your students can use to explore a wide variety of concepts, ideas, and places, as well as share their work. You will also learn how AR and VR can be used to use to develop studentsí empathy by experiencing life from someone elseís shoes.

Details

Subject: SimpleK12 Assignments
Categories: Tools for Student Projects, Virtual Learning

Contents

• Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Tools
Augmented Reality for K-8: Apps and Ideas for Easy Classroom Integration
Augmented reality is an exciting and engaging technology for classroom learning, and it can be applied to almost any subject!more...
Getting Started with Virtual Reality in Your Classroom
Have you heard of virtual reality?more...
Fostering Empathy with Google Expeditions, AR, and VR
While media and technology have increasingly helped to flatten our global society, this often also poses both a dilemma and an opportunity.more...
Creating Augmented, Interactive Student Notebooks
Would you like to bring cultures, historical objects, historical places, the world, and even the universe to your classroom?more...
Using QR Codes and Augmented Reality to Teach Social Studies
Are you looking for ways to keep your students interested and engaged during Social Studies lessons?more...

Reviews (4)

+3

I virtually got it.

I am very excited about the QR portfolios, book trailers, and bulletin boards. This will give my students reading and science fair projects extra pop.

Students love to see something they have created published, especially on line.

I enjoyed this one. Some great ideas were presented.
more reviews ...