Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Helping Early Learners Develop Fine Motor Skills

Strategies and tips for helping early learners improve fine motor skills.

$97
Buy Now

Overview

Early learners often struggle with mastering motor skills. Discover some tips and tricks that you can use to help them enhance their motor skills. In addition to receiving an overview of the major milesontes in fine motor development, you will learn how you incorporating fine arts can help with fine motor development.

Details

Subject: SimpleK12 Assignments
Categories: Early Learners

Contents

• Helping Early Learners Develop Fine Motor Skills
20 Tips and Tricks to Help Early Learners with Fine Motor Skills
Are your early learners having trouble with fine motor tasks?more...
Blending Fine Arts and Fine Motor
Many early learners enjoy creating artwork, and every piece they create is a masterpiece to be cherished.more...

Reviews (11)

I enjoyed learning about different ways to help my students to develop their fine motor skills.

this was very informative thank you
Basic Member

great webinars with wonderful ideas and resources, thank you!

Good information

great suggestions thank you

I really like learning all the great ways to show those motor skills ideas. Thanks

This was very helpful. Loved the fine motor ideas and she provided lots of great resources. Thank you!

can't wait to try these strategies in the classroom love the hole punch idea

This was very useful information! Thank you for providing so many great resources and also showing how to incorporate fine motor skills with other learning.

Marvelous, complete, fun seminar, but the most important is the way the author really combine art and the development of fine motor skills.
She has high expectations from young learners and I admired this approach, because this make children successful. Congratulations!
more reviews ...