Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Tech Tools, Projects, & Lessons for Early Learners

Tools, strategies, and lessons to help you integrate technology with early learners.

$127
Buy Now

Overview

Pre-K and early elementary teachers often wonder what technologies can be effectively used with their young learners. Various tools, strategies, and tips for for integrating technology with early learners will be shared. You will also discover suggested lesson ideas that use technology and introduce typing to your younger students.

Details

Subject: SimpleK12 Assignments
Categories: Early Learners

Contents

• Tech Tools, Projects, & Lessons for Early Learners
Creating Student Portfolios in Early Elementary - It's Easier than You Think!
Would you like an easy way to simplify classroom workflow, organize student work, and share that work with parents?more...
Easily Create Websites, Movies, and More with Your Early Learners
Would you like your early learners to be able to share the story of their learning by creating websites and other artifacts of learning?more...
Awesome Apps, Web Tools, and Lessons for PreK through 2nd Grade
Have you hesitated to include more technology in your early elementary classroom because you weren't sure if your students were too young?more...
Tech Integration with Littles
You've managed to get your young learners logged in to various devices… but now what?more...
Touch Typing: Resources and Lessons for Elementary-Age Students
Touch Typing has become just as important for our students as handwriting – and the earlier our students learn, the better.more...

Reviews (2)

THANK YOU X100 You have explained perfectly how to set up Seesaw. I know I will be referring to this webinar frequently until I gain confidence with the platform.

I enjoyed learning about Seesaw, how to create movies, and different ways to integrate technology into my classroom.
more reviews ...