Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Differentiation and Assessment Strategies with Early Learners

Assessment, differentiation, and personalization strategies for use with early learners.

$127
Buy Now

Overview

You will learn tools and strategies for differentiating and personalizing learning for your young learners. In addition, formative assessment strategies, apps, and tools appropriate for early learners will also be covered.

Details

Subject: SimpleK12 Assignments
Categories: Assessment & Review , Early Learners

Contents

• Differentiation and Assessment Strategies with Early Learners
Formative Assessment Strategies and Tips for Early Childhood
Assessment is frequently thought of as a measure of what students have learned.more...
Assessment Tools and Apps for Early Elementary
Teachers are always looking for new and effective ways to assess students, so why not find ways to make those assessments engaging and entertaining?more...
Strategies and Apps for Personalized Learning in Early Elementary (PreK-2)
Have you ever considered shifting to personalized learning for your early learners, but weren't sure the best ways to go about it?more...
Strategies and Tips for Differentiating Instruction in Early Childhood Education
Differentiating instruction can be a great way to meet the individual needs of your learners even at the earliest preschool or pre-K levels.more...

Reviews (8)

Great resource.
+4

I am excited about leaning and using these assessment tools.

Very informative

Very interesting and informative!!!!

I enjoyed learning about assessment apps and different ways to access my students.

Very interesting webinars. They shared a great deal of information for me to consider.

I thought each teacher was well informed about the topic matter they presented. The visual portion of the presentation allowed me to store information in my memory. Each presenter has a love of children.

This was an AMAZING webinar! :)
more reviews ...