Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Google with Early Learners

Suggestions and examples of how various Google tools can be used with early learners.

$127
Buy Now

Overview

Google provides a variety of free tools that can be used to enhance lessons with early learners. Discover how Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and extensions can be used to enhance the learning of students in the primary classrooms. Various project ideas and examples of how they can be used in a range of subject areas are included. Tips for using Chromebooks in early elementary will also be covered

Details

Subject: SimpleK12 Assignments
Categories: Early Learners

Contents

• Using Google with Early Learners
Using G Suite in the Primary Classroom
Even our youngest learners can enjoy using Google Apps for productivity and creation!more...
Google Apps and Extensions for Early Elementary Classrooms
Are you looking for ways to incorporate tech into your early elementary classroom?more...
Introducing and Managing Google Classroom in Early Elementary
Even the youngest students can benefit from Google Classroom.more...
Tips and Tools for Using Chromebooks in Early Elementary
Are you looking for ways to use Chromebooks with your early elementary learners?more...

Reviews (8)

Great

Introducing and Managing Google Classroom in Early Elementary was a great introduction for someone totally new to this. I learned a lot and don't feel as nervous about learning yet another new online application during covid.

I enjoyed learning about Google Apps, Extensions, and Google Classroom along with tips for using Chromebooks.

I am a beginner when it comes to Google Classroom so this webinar helped me greatly with the basics.

Great tools for little learners!!

Lots of great tips and links to use in the classroom!

Great ideas for using in an early elementary classroom!

Some great ideas in here for presenting to younger students. Presenter goes along at a good speed and speaks clearly.
more reviews ...