Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Intro to Virtual Reality, Robotics, 3D Printing, and More

Intros, tools, and tips for using virtual reality, robotics, 3D printing, and other STEAM resources.

$97
Buy Now

Overview

Are you looking for new and innovative ways to engage your students in active STEAM learning? These webinars will provide an introduction to topics such as virtual reality, robotics, 3D printing, and other tools to engage your students, reinforce concepts, and spark an interest in STEAM topics. In addition to getting an overview of these topics, you will discover tools and tips for easily incorporating them into your STEAM classroom.

Details

Subject: SimpleK12 Assignments
Categories: STEAM, Virtual Learning

Contents

• Intro to Virtual Reality, Robotics, 3D Printing, and More
Getting Started with Virtual Reality in Your Classroom
Have you heard of virtual reality?more...
Integrating Virtual Reality into the STEM/STEAM Classroom - Without a Headset!
Did you know that your students can experience virtual reality without a headset?more...
Engage Students and Enhance Learning with Innovative STEAM Activities from Google
Would you like to engage students and enhance learning with a variety of activities and experiments that can be used across curriculum?more...
3D Design and Printing: Ideas, Insights, Tips, and Tools You Can Use
Are you looking for ideas, insights, tools, and tips for using 3D printing in your classroom?more...
Favorite Resources and Tips for 3D Printing in Education
Do you have a 3D printer in your school or local library?more...
An Intro to Teaching Robotics across Curriculum
Perhaps you've thought of including STEAM or STEM activities in your classroom, but have you ever considered incorporating robotics?more...

Reviews (5)

I have some 3D printers on the way, so excited to try out some of the new info and sites ! Thanks

Liked the 360 and street view.

A great overview to get you started thinking about some of the new technologies out there.

Lots of great ideas and many helpful resources.

I enjoyed this very much, and can't wait to watch the Intro to Robotics webinar as well. Lots of great resources and tips and very user friendly for beginners like me :)
more reviews ...

Coming Up Next