Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Getting Started with Google Classroom

Strategies and tips for getting started and staying organized with Google Classroom.

$137
Buy Now

Overview

If your school or district has signed up for Google Classroom, these tips and strategies can help you get started setting up your class, managing assignments, and staying organized.

Details

Subject: Google Basics
Categories: Google Basics

Contents

• Getting Started with Google Classroom
Google Classroom: Setting Up, Organizing, Archiving, and More!
Google Classroom is a great online learning platform that can help to facilitate communication, collaboration, and workflow in your classroom.more...
Google Classroom: Handling Assignments, Student Workflow, Communications, and More!
Google Classroom provides a great way to implement a paperless classroom, streamline workflow, and improve communication between teachers, students, and parents.more...
10 Hacks for Using Google Classroom
Google Classroom is an easy-to-use, innovative tool that can be used to enhance and streamline classroom communication, collaboration, and connection.more...
Introducing and Managing Google Classroom in Early Elementary
Even the youngest students can benefit from Google Classroom.more...
Google Drive and Tools: An Introductory Overview
Would you like to have a more productive, collaborative classroom?more...

Reviews (28)

Helpful, but could be updated to newer versions on some of the videos.

These webinars were vey helpful. I am just getting started with Google, and the webinars were basic and allowed for understanding. I feel confident to move on to the next level.

Thank you to all the presenters. I have learned so much and will be using many of the strategies and resources that were presented. I appreciate the ideas on how to handle the homework load.

All the information was great and useful. I can now use the shared documents and be comfortable about my docs not being deleted....thank you.

Matt always does an excellent job of presenting. He keeps going and has more information than one can take in, during one sitting. I have already made a plan to watch this again, in my notes

Excellent

These were very informative.

Excellent webinarlots of information provided!

I am currently in a Google school and I wanted to check out these great resources. Thank you!

This was very helpful and informative. Thank you!
more reviews ...