Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Flipped Classroom Teaching Ideas

Best practices, activities, projects, and tech tools that you can use to flip your classroom.

$97
Buy Now

Overview

Discover activities and projects that other educators are using successfully to flip their classrooms. Learn about specific tech tools and strategies that you can use to flip your classroom, as well as real world best practices to achieve your goals and objectives.

Details

Subject: SimpleK12 Assignments
Categories: Blended Learning, Learning Theories & Strategies

Contents

• Flipped Classroom Teaching Ideas
Using Virtual Field Trips in Your Flipped or Blended Classroom
We all know that field trips can be incredible educational experiences for students, particularly those students with limited backgrounds.more...
Flipping Your Classroom: Going Beyond the Videos
Are you curious about the flipped classroom model, but don't want to record your own videos?more...
Flipping Your Classroom: It's Easy with Khan Academy
Have you ever wished that you had more time for hands-on work, collaborative projects, or labs during class?more...
Flipping Your Class with Videos and Live Streaming from YouTube Live
Have you ever wanted to flip your class, giving your students instructional videos that they can view at home?more...
Flip Any Video on YouTube with TED-Ed
Have you ever seen a YouTube video and thought, "I'd love to use that, but I don't have time"?more...
Flip Your Classroom with Online Discussions
Would you like to maximize your precious class time to more effectively engage students?more...

Reviews (13)

I think that all ideas are good ideas when you are learning or trying something new.
+3

Wonderful resources and ideas to engage students.
Basic Member

Loved the time management ideas and skills!

Seems very doable in upper grades and students with a lot of tech background. Exciting

Excellent
+2

I love that students have access to virtual field trips. It opens up a whole big world out there that they may not even realize.

The Things to consider before beginning to plan a virtual Field Trip were very helpful and the sites to find information also.

The section on how to make a video was great. Also, how to keep it private was good.

With so many things reducing the time we get to actually teach our kids- flipping the classroom is the only way we can fit everything into a school year.
+6

Good set of videos with useful info.
more reviews ...