Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

An Intro to the Flipped Classroom

$97
Buy Now

Overview

Gain an understanding of the flipped classroom and why you should flip your classroom. Learn how this blended learning teaching model allows students to use technology outside of class to view videos, listen to lectures, and take part in discussions, leaving you with more class time for engaging activities and one-on-one interaction.

Details

Subject: SimpleK12 Assignments
Categories: Blended Learning, Learning Theories & Strategies

Contents

• An Intro to the Flipped Classroom
Why Should You Flip Your Classroom? An Introduction
You've likely heard the buzz about the Flipped Classroom, but do you know what flipping your classroom really means?more...
An Intro to Flipped Classroom: Making the Flip to Increase Student Achievement
Wouldn't it be great to put the responsibility for learning back where it belongs - with the students?more...
Locating Materials for Your Flipped Classroom: It's Easier than You Think
Are you interested in the Flipped Classroom model but aren't sure where to start?more...
Design a Student-centered Flipped Lesson That Encourages Exploration and Inquiry
If the idea of a Flipped Classroom intrigues or inspires you, come discover how to design a flipped lesson that encourages exploration and inquiry, transfers knowledge online, and extends learning with student-centered activities.more...
Flipping Instruction for Struggling Students
Would you like to help your students learn the material before they arrive in class with flipped learning?more...

Reviews (45)

thank you

I often thought of doing this...but didn't know it had a name! :) Very helpful. May give me the courage to try flipping my classroom.
+2

Thank you for the great tips to use flipping.

Great information with good resources.

Valuable information and will guide you as you begin to transform your classroom to a flipped classroom.

I found this resource to be very informative; including all of the resources was a great idea. There are a ton, i can't wait to go and check them all out for myself!
+3

Great resources and great presentations. Eager to try Flipped Classroom Instruction
Basic Member

This is so cool, pretty much how I have been teaching for years, just didn't realize it had a name! :)

I'm glad that I have this resource to refer to when needed. There is so much valuable information.

All of the webinars were fantastic, however, Design a Student-centered Flipped Lesson That Encourages Exploration and Inquiry was a step above. The examples and presentation gave me the motivation I needed to believe that this could be done!
more reviews ...