Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Among Us

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
+7
3 months ago
Hi, today I've discovered this game because of my niece. How many of you have seen it and used it? I've just shared and article from Edutopia about it and how to use it in the classroom. Smiles from Argentina, Maria :)
3 months ago
Quote from Maria Bossa
Hi, today I've discovered this game because of my niece. How many of you have seen it and used it? I've just shared and article from Edutopia about it and how to use it in the classroom. Smiles from Argentina, Maria :)

I have never seen it!
3 months ago
It is recommended for 9 and up and I think you have to tread carefully because it does have cartoonish violence for younger elementary.
+7
3 months ago
Quote from dlarson@putnamcityschools.org
It is recommended for 9 and up and I think you have to tread carefully because it does have cartoonish violence for younger elementary.

Hi, thanks for your reply! I will check on this! :)
+7
3 months ago
Quote from freasnor@putnamcityschools.org
Quote from Maria Bossa

I have never seen it!

Hi, it is in fashion here in Argentina and according to what I read in Edutopia it is also around the globe. :)
First
Page 1 of 1
Last