Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Seesaw

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
8 months ago
Is there anyway in Seesaw to organize student work by days of the week without it showing on their journal as just another assignment? I would like to organize my lessons by days so student's know when work is to be done but when I do this it shows in their journal as several assignments are ready.

Last updated: 8 months ago

+5
7 months ago
Quote from sarah.schmidt@k12.sd.us
Is there anyway in Seesaw to organize student work by days of the week without it showing on their journal as just another assignment? I would like to organize my lessons by days so student's know when work is to be done but when I do this it shows in their journal as several assignments are ready.

Seesaw is a new learn for me. I think that would be an excellent idea. I am interested and reading ideas on how to do this.
3 months ago
Each day I assign a Seesaw "Activity" that is like a hub for what the students need to accomplish. On each slide I post a link to the different activities that have been assigned for that day. I teach Kindergarten so I used a lot of pictures and audio directions. They are able to work it very independently on their iPads during distance learning.
3 months ago
Quote from sarah.schmidt@k12.sd.us

You can schedule assignments ahead of time to come out daily. It is in the assignment tab.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last