Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Concept board to collaborate with teachers

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
+5
8 months ago
Started using concept board with teachers as a building relationship activity. Teachers post their answers to a simple question.

Next step having them write their ideas based on data.

Pro: visually pleasing to look at, can see different ideas

Con: some teachers were prompted to create an free account

Still planning on using it and I think it will be a great way for students to collaborate and brainstorm ideas.
+2
8 months ago
Out of curiosity, can't you just create a google doc or slides presentation and collaborate with other teachers that way? Just enable editing for those with access.
+4
8 months ago
Good idea:-)
+5
8 months ago
I like to introduce new and different ways to collaborate. We are now teaching and supporting in a virtual world..engagement is the key. Everyone use google docs and slides but concept board was new. They like the idea of labeling the figures with teacher names and have them use specific colors to color code. My teachers were excited. So if they were engaged and excited imagine how students will feel. I like to think outside the box. Thanks for sharing!

Last updated: 8 months ago

+5
8 months ago
Quote from Billie.Fox@delaware.gov
Good idea:-)

Thanks.

My teachers really enjoyed using it once they got the hang of it.

I am excited to see how they use concept board with their students.

Last updated: 8 months ago

+5
8 months ago
Quote from JGREEN@SLPSB.ORG
Out of curiosity, can't you just create a google doc or slides presentation and collaborate with other teachers that way? Just enable editing for those with access.

I like to introduce new and different ways to collaborate. We are now teaching and supporting in a virtual world..engagement is the key. Everyone use google docs and slides but concept board was new. They like the idea of labeling the figures with teacher names and have them use specific colors to color code. My teachers were excited. So if they were engaged and excited imagine how students will feel. I like to think outside the box. Thanks for sharing!
First
Page 1 of 1
Last