Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

This resources are really preparing me to be a tech savvy literacy coach

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
+5
8 months ago
I am very excited to use the resources I have found here especially the webinars. I think the 30 min lengths are perfect and have a series that build upon each other is great. Thanks
+4
8 months ago
Great resources
+3
8 months ago
I agree so much. I am taking time when I have it to learn all I can to help teachers with this transition to remote/blended learning.

I love that these are in bite size pieces so they can fit into smaller bits of time, or I can set aside longer blocks of time to learn from several back to back if I have that time.
+5
8 months ago
Quote from JennieM
I agree so much. I am taking time when I have it to learn all I can to help teachers with this transition to remote/blended learning.

I love that these are in bite size pieces so they can fit into smaller bits of time, or I can set aside longer blocks of time to learn from several back to back if I have that time.

Yes. I agree. I find that when given too much information at one time it can be overwhelming but here their are small bites which are easy to chew.
+5
4 months ago
I have learned so much from watching these webinars. But I still have so much more to learn. Amazing how far we have come in the computer world.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last