Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using game-based learning resources with teachers during coaching and collaboration

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
+5
8 months ago
So watched one of Deb Norton's webinar and it has me excited. Brainstorming ways to use these tools with teachers. I like to introduce resources to teachers by providing hands on experiences. It gets teachers excited and motivated to use with their students. How do you get teachers excited about professional development? Have you tried any game based resources with teachers? Let's talk about it.
Basic Member
8 months ago
well information
+4
8 months ago
I absolutely love and learn so much, from Deb Norton! She has such an amazing innate ability to control my hearing and my attention. I am always looking for her webinars!
+5
8 months ago
Quote from Tammie Richardson
I absolutely love and learn so much, from Deb Norton! She has such an amazing innate ability to control my hearing and my attention. I am always looking for her webinars!

I agree. She is amazing. I have add some of her other webinars to my content to review later.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last