Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Life of a Literacy Coach during virtual learning

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
+5
9 months ago
It has been quite interesting being a Literacy Coach during distance virtual learning. However I am thankful that I invested time, energy, and effort into building relationships with my teachers. This platform has been a valuable resources as most of the end of the school year was spent being a technical and SEL support.

Wondering for teachers: How did you ultize your literacy coach during virtual learning?

Wondering for coaches: what one success and one challenge you experience during virtual learning?
9 months ago
Thanks for sharing. I am sure for anyone this is a troubled time, but I am grateful to everyone using the virtual distance learning and building relationships. What is your best strategy in building relationships as a coach? What is the best way for a teacher to build relationships with his/her students through virtual learning?

Although I am not teaching at the moment, I am using this SimpleK12 community as a way to build and grow as an educator.

Thank you for all you are doing for your colleagues, especially by posting here on SimpleK12 Community
+1
9 months ago
Quote from fdewatson@bcps.k12.md.us
It has been quite interesting being a Literacy Coach during distance virtual learning. However I am thankful that I invested time, energy, and effort into building relationships with my teachers. This platform has been a valuable resources as most of the end of the school year was spent being a technical and SEL support.

Wondering for teachers: How did you ultize your literacy coach during virtual learning?

Wondering for coaches: what one success and one challenge you experience during virtual learning?

Hi! I teach Kindergarten. Our coach did two pre-recorded lessons each week for all K students and two pre-recorded lessons for our tier 2,3 students. She also did live lessons with the tier 3 kids according to family schedule.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last