Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Amazing Community

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
9 months ago
This is a great place to go for resources, teaching and learning techniques. I am so grateful to be a part of this community where we are here helping each other. One of my favorite quotes is: "It's not about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning how to dance in the rain." We are all dancing together and continuing to strengthen our teaching abilities.
+1
9 months ago
Quote from Deanna Walsh
This is a great place to go for resources, teaching and learning techniques. I am so grateful to be a part of this community where we are here helping each other. One of my favorite quotes is: "It's not about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning how to dance in the rain." We are all dancing together and continuing to strengthen our teaching abilities.

Exactly! Happy to be here.
+7
9 months ago
Quote from Deanna Walsh

Awesome! Right place to be! Are you in Simple k12 Facebook page! Join the community as well!
+7
9 months ago
Quote from kdent@globalccs.org
Quote from Deanna Walsh

Exactly! Happy to be here.

I can't wait to share and learn from each other. Where do you teach?What subject and grade level?
7 months ago
Agreed! Wonderful resources :)
+5
7 months ago
Quote from Deanna Walsh

I agree. Together we will be stronger as a result.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last