Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Welcome New Members

First
Page 1 of 4
Last
+1
1 year ago
For those of you who have recently joined SimpleK12, welcome to this incredible learning community. Jump in and begin your journey to learning about so many technology-related applications. Especially during this Pandemic, and the emphasis on distance learning that has become the go-to answer for many schools. Enjoy! =)
1 year ago
Please help, I don't see the search box on the blue menu bar. I need to search for help with Canvas.
+1
1 year ago
Quote from ediewmurray@gmail.com
Please help, I don't see the search box on the blue menu bar. I need to search for help with Canvas.

It may take a little time for all of the features to load into your account. At the top of the main page you should see a help link next to your profile link. The search window is at the top of the page as well. In the help link, you have the option to contact SimpleK12 and tell them what is missing etc...
+7
1 year ago
Quote from ediewmurray@gmail.com

The search is to the right side of the blue menu bar at the top. It has a magnifying glass. Also, many new canvas webinars coming next week. Check the upcoming webinars for that.
Basic Member
1 year ago
Thank you, very much.
Basic Member
1 year ago
Thanks For Welcome Brother!
1 year ago
Thank you. One of the things that I do to calm myself down during such a turbulent time, is to learn something new. I focus on expanding my knowledge and am looking forward to relaxing and watching/learning with simplek12.
1 year ago
Thank you for this wonderful post. I am always looking for ways to learn and grow, especially as an educator. I think what you stated here, resonates with many of us. Welcome.
Basic Member
+4
1 year ago
Great forum:-)
Basic Member
1 year ago
I am adamant about joining & subscribing for a year since my area is on Character Education. I wonder if there are new things I can learn on how to do online teaching in character education. Nonetheless, I took the risk. I am still exploring the website, hoping that my investment will pay off. I hope to get support fromthe rest. Thank you.
First
Page 1 of 4
Last