Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

organizing google drive

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
2 weeks ago
I'm finally ready to archive my pandemic classes! I know how to do that thanks to Jerry, but when I go into my google drive it is a disaster;( There is no organization as to tons of graded docs mixed in with links, teacher made docs, and shared docs. I know I didn't set it up correctly, or made folders as I started out, but honestly was flying by the seat of my pants. I want to clean this area up but looking for suggestions on how to do this. Thank you!!
+1
2 weeks ago
I'm a big organizer and folder lover. I personally, like to have a main folder for each year, and then subcategories that work best for me. For example, I work in a Pre-K Center, so I organized all of my folders such as "G01" (my class code), "music resources", "parent resources", "read alouds", etc. This seems to work the best for my brain. The key is to think about what is going to work best for you, and what the documents have in common. Hope this helps!
2 weeks ago
I need to get better at this! I can never find things-ugh!!
2 weeks ago
This is also what I do. I have a folder for each year, but since I have moved grade levels, I started a main folder for each grade level, then moved the year folders under those folders.
+1
2 weeks ago
My drive is a mess as well. Is there a way to get work turned in on Google Classroom into a designated folder?
9 days ago
I would love tips on this too!
9 days ago
Thanks so much, very helpful Can I still do that with current docs?
First
Page 1 of 1
Last