Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

My Content

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
1 month ago
I have been adding a lot to My Content. Is there a way to organize it, i.e., topic, or date, or district assigned vs additional training?

Also, is there an option to see a list view of My Content?

Thanks
+7
1 month ago
Quote from theresa.ratliff@gccs.k12.nm.us
I have been adding a lot to My Content. Is there a way to organize it, i.e., topic, or date, or district assigned vs additional training?

Also, is there an option to see a list view of My Content?

Thanks

That is an awesome suggestion. I hope you can write to the help desk. I agree with you.
1 month ago
Thank you Mariel. I haven't had any luck working with the help section. Their responses include articles from FAQ, and call it resolved. I wish there was a real person, not a bot, to help. I'm open for suggestions on how to submit a request, and get a real answer :-))
1 month ago
Thank you Mariel. I haven't had any luck working with the help section. Their responses include articles from FAQ, and call it resolved. I wish there was a real person, not a bot, to help. I'm open for suggestions on how to submit a request, and get a real answer :-))

Hi Theresa. Lots of live humans here. If another member doesn't answer your question, come to any of the Members Only webinars and ask the moderator. You can see the upcoming calendar here: https://www.simplek12.com/webinar/
1 month ago
Quote from Michael_SK12

Hi Theresa. Lots of live humans here. If another member doesn't answer your question, come to any of the Members Only webinars and ask the moderator. You can see the upcoming calendar here: https://www.simplek12.com/webinar/

Thank you, Michael! I received an email update. I apologize. I was too hasty for a response. I guess I'm feeling quite anxious about the upcoming year. That's still no excuse for me to act like I am your only customer. Please accept my apology. I'll put my "Karen" attitude away. :-) Have a great day.
+7
1 month ago
Quote from Michael_SK12

Thank you, Michael! I received an email update. I apologize. I was too hasty for a response. I guess I'm feeling quite anxious about the upcoming year. That's still no excuse for me to act like I am your only customer. Please accept my apology. I'll put my "Karen" attitude away. :-) Have a great day.

Of course, no problem! Strange times for all, that's for sure. Stay safe and well.
1 month ago
Thank you. You as well.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last