Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Looping

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
+7
1 month ago
Hi, I have just read a shared resource provided by other member about looping and I found it very interesting.

Most of North Hemisphere countries split their school year into two parts: September-December (XXXX) and January-June (XXXX) more or less. Therefore classes are also divided into two Roman Calendar years which is a bit complicated (as I see it). Here, in South America, our school year starts in late February and ends in mid December.

Now... with this COVID-19 how are you managing? How did you end up the year? And do you already have "news" about how and when you will start?

We are starting our "winter break" this week and we "believe" some schools might return in August depending on how the illness acts.

Looking forward to learning from you all, Maria :)
1 month ago
Just got an email from our Administration at my school district in the United States. If the School Board approves next week, it looks like we will be returning in some manner August 10th. There are different scenarios for that return. Parents and students can choose to be completely online. All students will have Chromebooks. The schools will be providing meals for students. Lots of details to be worked out. Probably the usual August to May year with breaks at various holidays. Everything could change depending on daily events.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last