Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Blogging tool

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
+5
1 month ago
It's important to archive educational activities you've engaged in, so that you can see share milestones and their impact for years to come. Educational organizations can archive their various activities using the blogging tool. One of my organizations, namely Pacific Islands Bilingual Bicultural Association (PIBBA), has used blogger.com to archive its activities since 2009 at https://pibbainternational.blogspot.com What blogging tool have you used for your educational activities? Happy blogging!
+7
1 month ago
Quote from Dr. Matilda N. Rivera
It's important to archive educational activities you've engaged in, so that you can see share milestones and their impact for years to come. Educational organizations can archive their various activities using the blogging tool. One of my organizations, namely Pacific Islands Bilingual Bicultural Association (PIBBA), has used blogger.com to archive its activities since 2009 at https://pibbainternational.blogspot.com What blogging tool have you used for your educational activities? Happy blogging!

I haven't used any blogging tool yet but thinking to start doing it this year.
+4
1 month ago
Quote from Mariel Gomez de la Torre

I haven't used any blogging tool yet but thinking to start doing it this year.

If you are going to start blogging, I'd suggest you use Blogger. You had shared that you were working towards your Google Level 1 Certification and the Blogger tool is part of the Google Suite. I did not come across Blogger in the Level 1 course/ test but it is part of the Level 2... Although Google has a huge bank of questions from which they assemble the tests. So hypothetically you could have a test with Blogger in Level 1.

But if you are wanting to get familiar with Google tools, I'd recommend Blogger.
+4
1 month ago
Quote from Dr. Matilda N. Rivera

I originally signed up with Weebly for my educational blogging. A friend / colleague recommended the site. However, I signed up for the public free version instead of the educator one. That was a big mistake and totally limited my options.

I am planning to move forward with Blogger. I really enjoyed blogging and - in the past - used it as a way of sharing learning objectives as well as snippets from the classroom.

Actually, now that I think about it, I have been using my ClassDojo classes more or less as a blog. An added benefit is that I can upload videos in a much more secure platform. Only the parents connected to that class - or in the case of the portfolio, that particular student - are able to see the content.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last