Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Grateful to be here!

First
Page 1 of 2
Last
2 months ago
I joined the Simplek12 community roughly one month ago. Since then I have viewed "a bunch" of webinar presentations. I am both super eager to learn as much as I can, and sort of overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information that exists. What I have learned so far is really helping me to reinvent my approach to teaching and presenting information. Thank you SimpleK12. KP
+4
2 months ago
I've been a member for about three weeks and it has been helpful. But overwhelming, too. There is so much information. I do wish they would weed out the "dead" links/ webinars that are sponsored by products that have changed. I am looking forward to learning in the years to come!
1 month ago
Quote from mlgrotti@garlandisd.net
I've been a member for about three weeks and it has been helpful. But overwhelming, too. There is so much information. I do wish they would weed out the "dead" links.

I share your thoughts regarding older information that has expired, or may not be available. Perhaps this will be something that emerges in the future, as this organization grows.
Basic Member
1 month ago
Good
+9
1 month ago
Welcome! I've been a member for 7 years and sometimes don't use this resource as much as I could. I've found it so helpful over the years when I need quick PD on a specific subject.
+3
1 month ago
I've been here 6 years & used many of the resources in my classroom. Great place to learn new things!
1 month ago
New here as well. Hoping to get some info to use in my 6th grade math class, AND improve my ability to use Google Classroom
+4
1 month ago
Quote from DebbieConstable
Welcome! I've been a member for 7 years and sometimes don't use this resource as much as I could. I've found it so helpful over the years when I need quick PD on a specific subject.

Since you have been a community member the longest on this thread, could you tell us: do they have someone who goes over resources removing those that are no longer viable? It seems to me that some of the most popular in the technology section are six plus years old. Highly unlikely that they are still good...
+4
1 month ago
Quote from DebbieConstable

Also, I love your butterfly garden resources!!
+7
1 month ago
Quote from halparton@yahoo.com
I joined the Simplek12 community roughly one month ago. Since then I have viewed "a bunch" of webinar presentations. I am both super eager to learn as much as I can, and sort of overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information that exists. What I have learned so far is really helping me to reinvent my approach to teaching and presenting information. Thank you SimpleK12. KP

Hi!

It's great to read your intro!!! We are all overwhelmed all the time when we log in, esp if we don't do it for a "couple" of days!

Smiles from Argentina,

Maria :)
First
Page 1 of 2
Last