Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Common format for parents- using Google

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
2 months ago
Hello-

I am an assistant principal at a K-8 school. We are changing to Google in the fall tons of teacher pd and parent training already planned.

Our parents were frustrated during remote learning because there were so many apps, platforms and communications methods used. So we are streamlining.

Do any of you have a school wide format or protocol used for posting assignments, announcements etc? I dont want to shackle my teachers AT ALL but if there is a way to make things a bit more universal I think I can save them some headache with parents down the road.

Anyone willing to share? Any other ideas?

Thank you

Amy
4 weeks ago
I had luck using the clever app. All apps can be stored in one place. Students can also log in with a qr code if needed. I also use schoology and just posted the link over there after the students log in they can go directly there. Hope this helps.

Amy
+7
4 weeks ago
Quote from amyezratty
I had luck using the clever app. All apps can be stored in one place. Students can also log in with a qr code if needed. I also use schoology and just posted the link over there after the students log in they can go directly there. Hope this helps.

Amy

We used schoology but NC move now to CANVAS. We use clever to put all the links for apps and sites.
+4
4 weeks ago
Quote from Mariel Gomez de la Torre
Quote from amyezratty

Amy

We used schoology but NC move now to CANVAS. We use clever to put all the links for apps and sites.

We are moving to Canvas this year also and - so far - have't received any information or training. I am concerned because I have heard that Canvas needs to be built by the teacher...
First
Page 1 of 1
Last