Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Gmail

First
Page 1 of 2
Last
+1
11 months ago
I just finished watching a webinar video, presented by Jerry Swiatek, regarding ways to customize a Gmail account. I learned a ton of new stuff. Jerry always has great information and presents it very well. Some of the things I sort of knew already; however, I did not know how to add sorting and labeling features to my e-mail account, so there you have it. So check it out; Intro to Gmail: using it efficiently in your classroom! It first appeared in January of 2019, so it is pretty current. yay! =)

Last updated: 11 months ago

+4
11 months ago
I really like this one too! Who knew gmail could do all that:-)
+7
11 months ago
Hi!

Learning about Gmail is really interesting as it has tons of features that sometimes we don't even know we have it. I have gmail in Spanish and in English and sometimes I have to double check so as to get what I want.

As I said before, Jerry is fantastic. Hope you can watch all his webinars!

Smiles, M :)
10 months ago
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the webinar on gmail. I am a newbie and have only viewed one of his webinars and it was quite educational. I will be searching to find the webinar you discussed about gmail.

Last updated: 10 months ago

+7
10 months ago
Quote from Maria Bossa
Hi!

Learning about Gmail is really interesting as it has tons of features that sometimes we don't even know we have it. I have gmail in Spanish and in English and sometimes I have to double check so as to get what I want.

I agree with you Maria. I love how he gives his webinar step by step.
+7
10 months ago
Quote from ydg52@yahoo.com
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the webinar on gmail. I am a newbie and have only viewed one of his webinars and it was quite educational. I will be searching to find the webinar you discussed about gmail.

You will find here for specific areas that you need.
+1
9 months ago
Quote from Billie.Fox@delaware.gov
I really like this one too! Who knew gmail could do all that:-)

I share your enthusiasm. Always fun to learn new things! =)
+1
9 months ago
Quote from Mariel Gomez de la Torre
Quote from Maria Bossa
Hi!

I agree with you Maria. I love how he gives his webinar step by step.

Absolutely agree with you!
+2
9 months ago
Gmail has some great features and even after the webinar, I'm still finding stuff out (such as you can embed videos, pictures, etc directly from you gdrive). I'm not tech savvy and it's hard to learn, but I keep trying!
+5
8 months ago
Quote from halparton@yahoo.com
I just finished watching a webinar video, presented by Jerry Swiatek, regarding ways to customize a Gmail account. I learned a ton of new stuff. Jerry always has great information and presents it very well. Some of the things I sort of knew already; however, I did not know how to add sorting and labeling features to my e-mail account, so there you have it. So check it out; Intro to Gmail: using it efficiently in your classroom! It first appeared in January of 2019, so it is pretty current. yay! =)

Just finished watching and the organization with labels is an idea Im definitely going to use.
First
Page 1 of 2
Last