Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 things you didn't know about Google Classroom

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
3 months ago
I just participated in webinar about things you didn't know about Google Classroom. I was very happy to learn new things. My mind was blown about how to make a comment bank on Google Keep and post those in google classroom to have as a comment bank. I would've saved myself a TON of time grading if I had known this. Wow!
3 months ago
I too did not know about "how to make a comment bank on Google Keep and post those in google classroom to have as a comment bank". I also thought the information on making and using a rubric was very useful. The Holding Area, self-assessments, and feedback through student emails are something I will be incorporating. The whole webinar was jam pack full of good ideas!
+7
3 months ago
Hi! Seems there is a lot to learn about Google Classroom everyday! Smiles, M :)
3 months ago
Yes, this webinar was great. I learned some new things and can't wait to use them.
+3
3 months ago
The kid in me loved learning to add the emojis to my specific class titles. I also loved the rubric feature !
+1
3 months ago
Quote from Tammu
The kid in me loved learning to add the emojis to my specific class titles. I also loved the rubric feature !

I can relate to your feelings about this. What a great way to add a little fun to the process. =)
Basic Member
2 weeks ago
Yes, this webinar was interesting and useful.
+4
2 weeks ago
Quote from monssy_rosas@yahoo.com
I just participated in webinar about things you didn't know about Google Classroom. I was very happy to learn new things. My mind was blown about how to make a comment bank on Google Keep and post those in google classroom to have as a comment bank. I would've saved myself a TON of time grading if I had known this. Wow!

Hello

I was thinking the same thing. This will save a lot of time because there are times when you look at student work and most of them have made the same mistake. This tool is GENUIS and I like how you can duplicate a Rubric. Excellent webinar!
+1
2 weeks ago
I need remember this. In the spring I was typing the same comment often so the comment box will be useful.
9 days ago
the ideas and applications for google classroom seem almost endless
First
Page 1 of 1
Last