Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Thankful to SimpleK12

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
2 months ago
I am so pleased to have been referred to and to join the Family of SimpleK12. There wasn't one topic that was not covered by teachers who have a love and desire to keep all teachersactive or retired informed of teaching strategies, websites, classroom management, Google Computer sites and more. I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the information I have received. The time, effort and information shared by each presenter did not go unnoticed by me. I'm so thankful this site is available to me to further investigate any topic related to education that I desire. I will pass on the invaluable information I received to every teacher I know so that we all can be informed of up-to-date and cutting edge information to remain successful in the field of education. Thank you, Karen
+3
2 months ago
Well said! I'm a new recruit also. I am VERY pleased with the offerings and resources in SimpleK12.
+7
2 months ago
Hi! I am sure that the more you know about SK12, the more you fall in love with it. Keep digging and you will find tons of fantastic resources, wonderful people and fabulous presenters! I'm glad you joined! Smiles from Argentina, Maria :)
First
Page 1 of 1
Last