Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Classroom

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
+3
3 months ago
Can someone direct to which google webinar discusses how to turn on grade importing, automatic grading of assignments posted in the google classroom? Thank you
2 months ago
Did you find an answer to your question?
+7
2 months ago
Quote from Tammu
Can someone direct to which google webinar discusses how to turn on grade importing, automatic grading of assignments posted in the google classroom? Thank you

Hi, have you tried Matt Bergmann's or/and Jerry Swiatek's webinars? I guess they both mention those topics. Smiles, Maria :)

Last updated: 2 months ago

+4
2 months ago
Quote from Maria Bossa
Quote from Tammu

Hi, have you tried Matt Bergmann's or/and Jerry Swiatek's webinars? I guess they both mention those topics. Smiles, Maria :)

I saw some really positive reviews of Jerry Swiatek's google webinars. I recently was in a webinar with Matt Bergman and he was well prepared and thorough.
Basic Member
2 months ago
I don't know if there are any but on google here but that you can find something if you search correctly!

Last updated: 2 months ago

+9
2 months ago
The PD here is great. Here's where I go for specific answers though...

https://support.google.com/edu/classroom/answer/7627459?hl=en#:~:text=The%20grades%20in%20Forms%20and,details%2C%20see%20View%20grade%20history.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last