Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Rubrics and Google Docs

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
+1
11 months ago
Does anyone have a good resource (like a step-by-step printed guide) to the Google add-on Orange Slice?
Basic Member
11 months ago
let me check it
Basic Member
10 months ago
Here the main title is about FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL. We all need to read more for them as it was of a great importance for all of us. I guess this is someone's experience about his or her first week of school after vacations or something related to it.
+4
7 months ago
Quote from Grayscon
Here the main title is about FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL. We all need to read more for them as it was of a great importance for all of us. I guess this is someone's experience about his or her first week of school after vacations or something related to it.

Thanks for sharing this:-)
+5
7 months ago
Quote from Grayscon

Thanks for the resource
3 months ago
Quote from Grayscon

THank you
+5
3 months ago
Quote from fdewatson@bcps.k12.md.us
Quote from Grayscon

Thanks for the resource
2 months ago
Quote from Grayscon

Thank you for sharing
+1
1 month ago
Quick Question- Can you archive rubrics in google classroom? I notice that my previous rubrics that I have made are no longer there.
1 month ago
Hi are they still in your assignments. That is were I find mine.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last