Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Webinars that you already watched

First
Page 1 of 2
Last
4 months ago
Good morning! I just joined simple k12 and I love it! I watched a webinar on google forms after I joined and learned a ton. However, I want to go back and rewatch it, but I am not sure which one it was. I tried looking under transcript, but I don't see it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
+7
4 months ago
Quote from mrsp0818@gmail.com
Good morning! I just joined simple k12 and I love it! I watched a webinar on google forms after I joined and learned a ton. However, I want to go back and rewatch it, but I am not sure which one it was. I tried looking under transcript, but I don't see it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That is the beauty of Simple K12. I am an active member of Simple 12. The best of this, I can pause and learn. Welcome to Simple K12
+3
3 months ago
You should see it there by now. If not contact them.
3 months ago
Good afternoon,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you simplek12. I just joined and I love it. I have the opportunity to learn at my pace at anytime. I'm taking notes as an immediate resource. The learning is fun. Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you.
3 months ago
Go to webinars on the top and hit the drop down menu and select "On Demand" from the drop down menu and all videos are there.
+7
3 months ago
Quote from painterl@bcasd.net

Hi! The same happened to me some time ago, so... I suggest go back to "paper and pencil" and write down the name of the webinar you are taking. Create a spreadsheet with the name of the webinar, the presenter and the date you attended or listened to it. It will be as easy as a pie to see which one/s you did. And I'm sure, you will do tons of them!

Smiles from Argentina, Maria :)
3 months ago
Quote from Maria Bossa
Quote from painterl@bcasd.net

Hi! The same happened to me some time ago, so... I suggest go back to "paper and pencil" and write down the name of the webinar you are taking. Create a spreadsheet with the name of the webinar, the presenter and the date you attended or listened to it. It will be as easy as a pie to see which one/s you did. And I'm sure, you will do tons of them!

Hi! I'm new to SimpleK12, too! I agree - I always keep a record either on paper or in my computer of the webinar I attended, the presenter, date, and any notes I took. As another person stated you should be able to see past webinars by looking under "My Content"

Best wishes!

Andrea
3 months ago
Agreed! I swear if they had remote learning and Webinars "when I grew up" I would have finished high school alot sooner!??
3 months ago
I am looking forward to the Google lessons.
+7
3 months ago
Quote from maurbanczyk@munster.us
Agreed! I swear if they had remote learning and Webinars "when I grew up" I would have finished high school alot sooner!??

Hi, I guess that if we all had had these webinars we would have been Einsten! However, we have the power to change this... we all come to the community and with a blink of an eye (or a click of a mouse) we have it all!

First
Page 1 of 2
Last