Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Florida State Certification Renewal

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
Basic Member
4 months ago
Hello! Has anyone used this program to get the 120 in-service hours needed to renew your Florida State Certification without teaching at a public/private school? I teach English online for a Chinese company and need to renew my certification next year. I would like to take CEU's on here, however am not sure if Florida will accept them since I'm not connected with a school currently. Thanks so much for any help you can give!
+7
4 months ago
Quote from BrittanyM
Hello! Has anyone used this program to get the 120 in-service hours needed to renew your Florida State Certification without teaching at a public/private school? I teach English online for a Chinese company and need to renew my certification next year. I would like to take CEU's on here, however am not sure if Florida will accept them since I'm not connected with a school currently. Thanks so much for any help you can give!

I guess the best is to contact with the department of education of Florida directly.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last