Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Create Identification Of Your Business

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
1 year ago
Totally agree with putting faces to names and promoting your business. How come wikipedia is the designated place to put your company summary? I would think there might be some credibility issues there, no?
Basic Member
3 months ago
Wikipedia is just an educational platform. My friend also thought a lot about this topic. He also thought whether to open a business for him or not. We just don't know much about economics, and we just decided to google this question. We read a lot of articles and came across one very interesting site https://www.discovermagazine.com/sponsored/best-llc-services . When we read a lot of information, we realized that it is better not to open a business now. People already have little money because of this pandemic, and then there is still a business to open, so it is completely pointless. Well, this is my advice to you, but it's up to you to decide, this is a very difficult matter.

Last updated: 3 months ago

First
Page 1 of 1
Last