Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Awnings

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
+3
3 months ago
Who starts these?
+7
3 months ago
Quote from 01010100
Who starts these?

Sometimes, wrong people post things. If you find something that it shouldn't be here. Just copy the link and go to the help desk. They will take it out. That is probably what happened here.
+7
3 months ago
Quote from Mariel Gomez de la Torre
Quote from 01010100
Who starts these?

Sometimes, wrong people post things. If you find something that it shouldn't be here. Just copy the link and go to the help desk. They will take it out. That is probably what happened here.

Hi! I would say "Sometimes, people "post wrong things", it doesn't sound bad. Smiles, Maria :)
+4
2 months ago
Quote from Mariel Gomez de la Torre
Quote from 01010100
Who starts these?

Are we also supposed to contact the help desk when we find links that are no longer working? I've been exploring the resources and forums and came across some web references that aren't any good... but I am new here so I am unsure of the protocol. Thanks.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last