Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Do you like traveling?

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
Basic Member
5 days ago
Do you love to travel? If yes, then why?
Basic Member
5 days ago
I have traveled a lot for the past few years and visited many countries. The most favorite place I'd love to come back, again and again, is Australia. This country amazes with its nature and friendly people. By the way, if you are looking for the next destination, read this article https://travelsites.com/blog/travel-gems-you-should-visit-in-the-fall/
+4
5 days ago
I love to travel. It allows me to meet new people from other cultures and learn about different places around the world. I have had 8 foreign exchange students and I hope to visit each of them in their home countries. So far, I have visited one but hope to visit more soon. I stayed in a home with people I didn't know, ate food I had never eaten before (and like it) and couldn't speak the language. Google Translate was our saving grace and we were able to talk through using that technology. Who wouldn't LOVE to be able to go anywhere and speak the language? or at least minimally get by?
+4
5 days ago
Oh... those are beautiful places. I love the colors of fall. One of my favorite seasons of the year.
Basic Member
3 days ago
I like traveling very much. I traveled all over Europe.
1 day ago
I love it! I believe it is the greatest gift I can share with my children. It's so much better to share experiences and create memories, than it is to collect "stuff".
Basic Member
2 hours ago
Yes, I like traveling very much. Traveling - it's like a hobby for me, and I do save to do traveling and to go to the places I wish to know. It's a wonderful experience every time. It's unique. Knowing different people, different cultures is something that teaches you so much about the world and it's wonderful. And that paradigm that to travel you have to be rich, it's not true. It depends on what you have in mind. If you go to a four or five-star hotel, of course, all your money will go there. Instead of that you can perfectly stay in a cheap hotel and also eat cheap food. That's all you need. So I really invite you to consider that and to travel as much as you can because it's a wonderful, wonderful experience.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last