Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Do you like traveling?

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
Basic Member
2 months ago
Do you love to travel? If yes, then why?
Basic Member
2 months ago
I have traveled a lot for the past few years and visited many countries. The most favorite place I'd love to come back, again and again, is Australia. This country amazes with its nature and friendly people. By the way, if you are looking for the next destination, read this article https://travelsites.com/blog/travel-gems-you-should-visit-in-the-fall/
+4
2 months ago
I love to travel. It allows me to meet new people from other cultures and learn about different places around the world. I have had 8 foreign exchange students and I hope to visit each of them in their home countries. So far, I have visited one but hope to visit more soon. I stayed in a home with people I didn't know, ate food I had never eaten before (and like it) and couldn't speak the language. Google Translate was our saving grace and we were able to talk through using that technology. Who wouldn't LOVE to be able to go anywhere and speak the language? or at least minimally get by?
+4
2 months ago
Oh... those are beautiful places. I love the colors of fall. One of my favorite seasons of the year.
2 months ago
I love it! I believe it is the greatest gift I can share with my children. It's so much better to share experiences and create memories, than it is to collect "stuff".
Basic Member
2 months ago
Yes, I like traveling very much. Traveling - it's like a hobby for me, and I do save to do traveling and to go to the places I wish to know. It's a wonderful experience every time. It's unique. Knowing different people, different cultures is something that teaches you so much about the world and it's wonderful. And that paradigm that to travel you have to be rich, it's not true. It depends on what you have in mind. If you go to a four or five-star hotel, of course, all your money will go there. Instead of that you can perfectly stay in a cheap hotel and also eat cheap food. That's all you need. So I really invite you to consider that and to travel as much as you can because it's a wonderful, wonderful experience.
+4
2 months ago
Now that my children are older, I hope to share traveling with them. First few (big, foreign) places on our list: Italy, Scotland, and England. There are some places in the U.S. we'd like to tackle as well-starting this summer hopefully! Most places I want to visit have literary significanceI read Outlander over the summer and added Scotland to our visit ASAP list!

Last updated: 2 months ago

2 months ago
We love to travel! We have traveled across the US to see our beautiful country. We did this trip because the summer before our cross country trip, we were in Europe. An Italian man asked if we had seen all of our country - our answer was no. He had an excellent point. So the next summer, we spent two weeks driving. Of course we did not see everything but we saw many states that we just fly over. We went to Russia several years ago. I would love to go to Cuba.

Teaching ESOL students, I think traveling opens our eyes to see how other people live and their customs. It also helps to remind us to appreciate things that we have in the states.
Basic Member
8 days ago
TRAVELING TIPS WITH DOG

Dogs are not just animals they are part of our family. Nowadays most of the pet lovers are taking their dogs out with them during vacations that's a good gesture. But on the same hand there are some difficult situations which are handling quite a difficult task.In order to deal with such kind of situation we need to gather some information before we plan a vacation with our dog.

Here are some tips to consider before your vacation.

1. MEDICAL PRECAUTIONS

Consult a veterinary doctor for your dog before starting your vacation. Check if all the vaccines are up to date or not. Check whether your dog is suffering from any medical disease or not. Consult doctor and take the medication properly if the dog has any medical problem.

Check if you are going your dog can adapt that weather or not. Most importantly take the medical emergency number of the veterinary doctor of the place you are visiting for in case any emergency comes. Also check all the medical guidelines for pet dogs of other countries where you are travelling so that later you don't experience any mishap.

2. HOW TO FLY IN FLIGHT WITH DOG

Nowadays many airlines are allowing pet dogs in their airlines with proper certificates. For that take a proper medical certificate for yourdog from your veterinary doctor before the flight. Read proper guidelines given by the airlines before boarding the flight.

Before traveling, youíll need to purchase a well-ventilated crate with a secure latch. Be sure the crate has your name and address on it,along with the words ďLIVE ANIMALĒ clearly marked on the side, with arrows pointing up, and that the bottom is leak-proof.

Always ask the airlines whether they have specialized crew to load in the aircraft.

3. MEALS PREPARENESS

Plan on withholding the petís food about six hours before flying if the dog gets nervous around flying, this will help avoidvomiting or diarrhea. (If itís a young pet, or a small breed, though, this isnít recommended.) And if the pet is riding in cargo, be sure to include a clip-on container with extra water and food.

4. DRIVING WITH YOUR DOG

Driving is a fun activity it's great to go by the car driving to your favorite destinations but don't assume that your dog feels the same way. Check earlier that he or she loves driving way in a car or not. Otherwise after half your journey if the dog feels uncomfortableyou can seriously land in trouble. That can lead to any terrified accident. So before planning driving vacation check with your dog.

5. PET TRANSPORTATION SERVICES

In case travelling with your dog is not an option then you can approach luxurious pet transportation companies. This pet transportationcompanies offer door to door service in sanitized, climate-controlled SUVs or minivans with facilities like fresh linens, poop bags,bottled water. You should need to maintain cell phone contact drivers many of whom are vet technicians, professional dog trainers and

pet behaviorists.

6. STAY IN A HOTEL WITH YOUR DOG

When it comes to choosing the right hotel for you and your dog always check pet-friendly hotels. Check whether that they provide goodquality of food for your dog as your dog also needs some good food for energy and for health. Check whether in case any medical emergency they can contact you to veterinary doctor as soon as possible. Some hotels, like the omni hotel dallas > https://www.reservations.com/Hotel/omni-dallas-hotel not only state that they are pet-friendly but they also offer some treats for your furry friend.
Basic Member
8 days ago
Thanks for your article! I have read through some similar topics! However, your post has given me a very special impression, unlike other posts. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone!

run 3
First
Page 1 of 1
Last