Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

PA Act 48- Help!

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
11 months ago
Hi! I was previously teaching at a private school where we used SimpleK12 for our Act48 credits. However, I am home with my son and not at the school anymore trying to keep my certificate active. Can someone please guide me as to how I get my hours submitted for credit? Iím at a standstill, so any information would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks so much in advance !
2 months ago
Quote from rudylin3@gmail.com
Hi! I was previously teaching at a private school where we used SimpleK12 for our Act48 credits. However, I am home with my son and not at the school anymore trying to keep my certificate active. Can someone please guide me as to how I get my hours submitted for credit? I?m at a standstill, so any information would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks so much in advance !

Did anyone ever respond? I am looking to see if any of this material can be used for Act 48 credits.
2 months ago
They said in my webinar today to contact the State
+7
2 months ago
Quote from michellekreger@comcast.net
They said in my webinar today to contact the State

Each state is different as well as every country. I am from NC, and all depends on your schools as well. My previous school accepted it.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last