Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

What I Want To Get Out Of Using Simple K12

First
Page 1 of 3
Last
+3
1 year ago
Hi,

My name is Adrienne and I teach 8th grade science. I want to use Simple K12 to watch Webinars not only about science but also to help with classroom management strategies for middle school students or for young teen students. I am looking forward to meeting everyone on here and watching all the webinars that will help me with my pedagogy and teaching practices.
1 year ago
I agree and hope you find success! I also teach middle school science 7th and 8th and have loved every minute of it. Best of success in this upcoming school year!
1 year ago
Hi. I teach middle school health and pe. I wanted to use this resource as a way to get my ceu credits for license renewal. I have found some wonderful information that I can use in my health class. However, I wish there was more PE related webinars available.
Basic Member
+3
1 year ago
I agree using Simplek12 is a great way to get PD hours, and I love all the webinars about Google. They are very helpful.
2 months ago
Quote from Brandy W
I agree using Simplek12 is a great way to get PD hours, and I love all the webinars about Google. They are very helpful.

Just keep looking for things that interest you, and or, areas where you want to gain more information to strengthen a weakness. Eventually, you begin to think in ways that tie all of the information together.
+7
2 months ago
Quote from halparton@yahoo.com
Quote from Brandy W

Just keep looking for things that interest you, and or, areas where you want to gain more information to strengthen a weakness. Eventually, you begin to think in ways that tie all of the information together.

Agree!
+4
2 months ago
Quote from chrisbradley1223@gmail.com
Hi. I teach middle school health and pe. I wanted to use this resource as a way to get my ceu credits for license renewal. I have found some wonderful information that I can use in my health class. However, I wish there was more PE related webinars available.

I am in elementary music and I agree with you completely. I don't know if this is the case for you, but a lot of the web resources that I have checked out are so out of date that the links aren't even viable. Which is counterproductive...

Last updated: 4 weeks ago

4 weeks ago
Quote from a.hetrick@laschools.net
Hi,

My name is Adrienne and I teach 8th grade science. I want to use Simple K12 to watch Webinars not only about science but also to help with classroom management strategies for middle school students or for young teen students. I am looking forward to meeting everyone on here and watching all the webinars that will help me with my pedagogy and teaching practices.

Hi my name is Keith! Tons of information is available as you already know! A great way to begin, is to click on a subject and look to see if they have toolboxes available at the top of the category. Inside of the toolbox you will find some intro type webinars that will help build a foundation for the content area. Lots of luck and good luck getting to know everyone, because SimpleK12 has over a million members. =) KP
4 weeks ago
Hi,

My name is Amparo and I am a K-5 Resource Teacher in Frisco, Texas. I use simpleK12 to get some PD hours, and I love the webinars here. They are very helpful.
+4
4 weeks ago
Quote from Amparo Basham
Hi,

My name is Amparo and I am a K-5 Resource Teacher in Frisco, Texas. I use simpleK12 to get some PD hours, and I love the webinars here. They are very helpful.

Hi Amparo! I'm Meredith and I teach in Garland.How is y'all's school opening looking? Dallas County's numbers are scary right now!
First
Page 1 of 3
Last