Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Classroom friendly grade book?

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
4 months ago
Hello!

Does anyone know of a cloud-based grade book that integrates well with Google Classroom?

I am looking for a way to cut down on data entry so that "graded" items from Google Classroom are automatically integrated into the grade book.
Basic Member
+2
4 months ago
Quote from director@educationrevolt.org
Hello!

Does anyone know of a cloud-based grade book that integrates well with Google Classroom?

I am looking for a way to cut down on data entry so that "graded" items from Google Classroom are automatically integrated into the grade book.

Have you tried the Gradebook that is now part of Google Classroom?
+8
4 months ago
Quote from katiewebber
The cloud rating book is an excellent Google service, I think it will be very convenient for students to store information.

Here in NC we use Canvas through DPI! I think I will prefer to continue using it instead of Google to manage grading.
2 months ago
Thank you! That is what I’ve settled on, to be satisfied with Google’s Grade book right now.
+10
2 months ago
Quote from TekkieTeacher
Quote from director@educationrevolt.org
Hello!

Have you tried the Gradebook that is now part of Google Classroom?

I haven't kept up... Thank you for sharing this!!!
First
Page 1 of 1
Last