Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Notability

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
3 months ago
I like what Notability has to offer. I want to introduce it to my faculty. Having some examples will make it easier for them see real possibilities through sample applications Has anyone had any success with it and are willing to share resources or application examples?
Basic Member
2 months ago
You can find the general principles of how to assess notability for individuals at Wikipedia:Notability (people), and that is generally the main threshold when determining whether an individual passes English Wikipedia’s inclusion criteria. In your case, it would be marginally more likely that the fire (the event) might have passed the inclusion criteria (if it did, you could have been mentioned in it), however there again the guideline at Wikipedia:Notability (events) indicates fairly clearly that “house fires” are not notable events.

In general the golden rule for inclusion is: you need references that include significant, in-depth coverage (hero honda old bikes as example on https://anyassignment.com/samples/hero-honda-561/) in reliable sources (such as academic journals or national, mainstream news) that are independent of the subject (unlike interviews, social media accounts or press releases)?
1 month ago
I LOVE Notability and was selected as a beta tester a few weeks ago. I first used it while attending a summit in Texas this past Summer. I traveled with my laptop but preferred to use my iPad because it's lighter and easier to use/set-up quickly. My favorite Notability feature is the converting handwriting to text feature. I read that writing notes aids with retaining information so Notability allows me to take handwritten notes that I can later convert to a digital format. I also love the option of adding video, color, images, links, etc... to my notes.
+8
1 month ago
Quote from kendra@ourgirlsrock.com
I LOVE Notability and was selected as a beta tester a few weeks ago. I first used it while attending a summit in Texas this past Summer. I traveled with my laptop but preferred to use my iPad because it's lighter and easier to use/set-up quickly. My favorite Notability feature is the converting handwriting to text feature. I read that writing notes aids with retaining information so Notability allows me to take handwritten notes that I can later convert to a digital format. I also love the option of adding video, color, images, links, etc... to my notes.

sound like a great tool! I will check it out! Thanks for sharing !
First
Page 1 of 1
Last