Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

First Days of School

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
1 year ago
I teach high school special ed, Language Arts. What are some of your favorite back to school activities? I'm looking for lessons for the first few days of school. Thanks in advance!
+8
1 year ago
Quote from jzwain
I teach high school special ed, Language Arts. What are some of your favorite back to school activities? I'm looking for lessons for the first few days of school. Thanks in advance!

check the teaching channel first days of school. It has a great lesson on how to start your first days for language arts.
+8
7 months ago
Great questions I found in this page for the first days of school:

12 Questions To Ask Your Students On The First Day Of School

https://www.teachthought.com/pedagogy/12-questions-ask-students-first-day-school/?utm_source=TeachThought Newsletter List&utm_campaign=b04bf85214-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_08_16&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_97dea923e4-b04bf85214-97520821&fbclid=IwAR0d9VB56ftDvk0PHgvaNS3YyvuWWd3kc-jhaPCShXUxs9CK-IZFhqcMDyc
+6
7 months ago
This is a great resource. Thank you for sharing.
Basic Member
7 months ago
hello

i am josh rogers

i am new here

just created my account

IT company in jaipur

Last updated: 7 months ago

7 months ago
Hello, Josh. You will find many resources here!
+4
7 months ago
I like to do reading surveys to see what my students like to read and how they like to read. For instance, I have a group this year that like to be read to, so we do a lot of reading aloud using audio books.
+8
7 months ago
I agree with you. Survey are very important to learn more about our students and what they like and need to incorporate in our classroom.
Basic Member
7 months ago
I love scripture. It seems to me that writing will be an excellent lesson that you can teach for children when the first days of school are there. You can ask to write about how the children spent the summer holidays, or in which countries the children were. But you have to check that the summer did not buy paper from the company from which students usually buy dissertation online www.uk.papersowl.com because they will have the first chance to learn how to write on their own. And if they do not learn to write independently at the first stage of school, then they never learn to write.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last